A liquid facelift is a great alternative to the traditional facelift. Injectables can refresh and rejuvenate your appearance without the downtime or risks of traditional facelift surgery.
If you’ve not heard of the term ‘liquid facelift’ before then it’s simply a term given to a minimally-invasive set of injectable treatments that are used as an alternative to a traditional facelift. Through the use of common injectable treatments, such as Botox, Radiesse, Juvéderm etc. it’s possible to achieve a naturally youthful appearance without the need for surgery.
Liquid facelifts are becoming increasingly popular with both sexes thanks to the results they provide and the fact that there’s no surgical work required.
The benefits of a liquid facelift
Below are some of the biggest benefits of a liquid facelift –
- No downtime – This is one of the best benefits of getting a liquid facelift. Unlike a tradition facelift where you need a significant amount of time to recover; injectable treatments don’t require any downtime in most cases.
- Great results – The results that can be achieved in a liquid facelift are excellent. Through the use of dermal fillers and muscle relaxants, such as Botox, it’s possible to get rid of lines and wrinkles as well as restoring volume to the face.
- Cost effective – Liquid facelifts are also cheaper than a traditional facelift, making them affordable for people who might not be able to afford the cost of surgery.
- Safer than a traditional facelift – Liquid facelifts are very safe. Although there are some common side effects such as swelling and tenderness, you avoid any of the major risks associated with surgery, such as infection.
Results you can expect
Below are some of the results that can be achieved with a liquid facelift –
- Fuller cheeks – Dermal fillers are an excellent way to add volume to areas of the face that can appear sunken as a result of weight loss or aging. The cheeks, eyes and areas around the mouth can all be treated to add more volume to the face.
- Smoother, fuller lips – Dermal fillers are also used to get rid of lines around the mouth and add extra fullness to the lips.
- Reduced lines and wrinkles – One of the main reasons that people get a liquid facelift is to get rid of lines and wrinkles on the face. This can be achieved through the use of dermal fillers as well as muscle relaxants, such as Botox and Dysport.